Flight Experience MichaelCaban.com
- Over 3,100 hours/20 years of Part 91 Personal and Business Flights
- 1,450 Hours Retractable Complex Single Engine, ~1,700 Hours Multi-Engine BE-55 Baron
- ~355 Hours Total Instrument, ~237 Hours Actual Instrument
- ~335 Hours Night and ~2,700 Hours Cross Country
- ~4 Hours PIC PC12/~7 Hours SIC CJ1
- ATP-MEL/Current 2nd Class Medical/High Altitude Endorsement
- Owner Assisted Maintenance & Annual Inspections on my BE-55 Aircraft
- No FAA Enforcement Actions or Incidents of Any Kind
- Airline & Corporate pilot references available upon request
- US Citizen/US Passport/TSA Known Traveler ID/Current TSA SIDA Badge Holder (KATW)
- Available for Dallas, TX or Appleton, WI based First Officer opportunities in fixed wing turboprop/turbine aircraft
News02.01.2016 Available for immediate consulting or full-time opportunities in industrial manufacturing or specialty chemical markets.
01.18.2016 Attended SSPC 2016 Corrosion Conference.
11.16.2015 Attended DoD Corrosion Conference.
10.27.2015 Attended Pesticide & Formulation Delivery Conference
05.05.2015 Attended Interzum, Cologne ISPA Exhibition